Reminiscence

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rainbow

I happened to rummage through my collection of photos and I saw this photo which I took in 2003. I was outside my house just about to leave for work in the morning that day. I hastily went back home again to take out the digital camera and took this beautiful photo. I remembered I saw two rainbows when I was in Italy when I was feeling down and the sight of these rainbows lifted up the downcasted spirit within me.

Rainbow is the greatest spectacular light show on earth ;-) It always gives me great joy when I see a rainbow. The rainbow is one of many signs that God has given us to assure us, regardless of how dark the storm or how difficult our days--there is always hope, friends. The rainbow was a token of God's promise. It was time for a fresh start. It was time for new things to happen.

When you see a rainbow, remember God's promises and His covenant with us :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home