Reminiscence

Friday, January 20, 2006

19 Jan 06 - BHI..Met Joy..and the rest

It was really busy day for me. I left home in the late morning to meet PC's mother to collect something for her so that I can pass her stuff to Joy, an Italian, whom I will be meeting in the afternoon. After that I need to rush to Bugis to meet Lisa to pass her stuff back to her.

Something strange happened here at Bugis MRT. A girl approached me and told me that she was from BHI and told me that she is looking for new faces for advertisement placement. She asked for my contact number. I gave her. I called my brother and told him about this and asked him to find out what BHI is really about. He called back later and told me that it is a scam. This company is not really looking for new faces but out to cheat. Read this to find out more. Girls, please be careful when people approach you. There are quite a few of such bogus companies around, let's be discerning and careful.

Our national icon, the Merlion
Joy in front of the Esplanade, the 'durian'

I met Joy and brought her around at CityHall and then met Jay, Hwee Yee and Mihai in the evening at Chinatown. After our dinner, we walked around but it started to rain ;-( Thank God it was a brief shower.
At Chinatown
Fullerton Hotel

Mihai, Joy and I went to Clarke Quay for a drink by the Singapore River. It was a good time together. We practised speaking Italian together too..;-)

4 Comments:

  • srs? i got approached by them too.. i even went for their interview. and the link u gave isnt werkn.

    By Blogger frost, at 9:00 PM  

  • Sorry, the link is not working. How was your experience with BHI?

    By Blogger Dee, at 9:09 PM  

  • i went for the interview, she showed me portfolios, blah3.. i went to google their company, cudnt find anything.. instead i found.... http://www.moblog.com.sg/group/blog.asp?gid=6ACF0B1C-D748-4473-ABAE-2DFDDE5FBBF1&bid=BD327032-4391-49E2-8C38-320718BEE7AE

    By Blogger frost, at 10:15 PM  

  • Thanks for the link. It is an interesting read.

    By Blogger Dee, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home