Reminiscence

Monday, January 16, 2006

Maksim..

A friend gave me CDs of Maksim. I like the classical music that he plays ;-)


He said,"I just want to reach as many people of all ages with classical music. That’s my dream."


Haha...I am inspired to be a pianist ;p

When I was young, I had a neighbour who owned a piano. I liked to go to her house to hear the classical pieces that she played. She taught me a little and I tried to play like her. My parents bought me a mini piano for children to play but it was non compared to the real one. I remembered when I was in New Zealand more than 7 years ago, a little girl whom I knew at farm stay taught me how to play a children song :-)

Yesterday during lunch, Timothy mentioned about the childhood of Ludwig van Beethoven, the famous pianist and composer. He had a violent father who forced him to play music. Well, sometimes when you are forced to do something, the outcome may turn out well ;p

Tag: , , ,

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Heard Maksim b4. Solid with "Bumble Bee". Youth band tried to play "Bumble Bee" but they need 4 keyboardist to play it like Maksim. =)Didn't know violet dad can makes you excel. kekekke...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

  • Need a lot of hardwork and practise to play him!! If you read his biography, he trained really hard to be who he is today.

    No pain, no gain!!

    By Blogger Dee, at 12:18 PM  

  • I asked Gerald before if he can play like that and he said no way. I guess you have to have talents as well as practice to play like Maksim. Like the other article u said bout living up to our calling. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

  • Talent + Practice = Great music.

    By Blogger Dee, at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home