Reminiscence

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Food and more food....

Yi Hong cooked for the caregroup (CG) on 30 Dec 05 at her place. Our last meal together in 2005 ;-) Good food. I like the chicken wings the best. Yummy!!

La Mian at Imperial Chinese Restaurant

Dee, Jac, ShuFen

Yesterday, I had chinese food at Marina Square together with Jacqueline, who just came back from US, and ShuFen, both my ex-poly classmates. It was a good time catching up with one another. I have not been to Marina Square for a long time and it has really changed a lot. The range of stuff that can be found there are much more interesting now!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hey, Yihong's cooking looks Teochew style!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 AM  

  • Teochew's style?! Not sure though I am a Teochew myself. haha!!

    By Blogger Dee, at 9:47 AM  

  • Food looks great... pity I couldn't be there.

    By Blogger peishanyeo, at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home