Reminiscence

Friday, December 30, 2005

Quiet Achiever

I am reading this book about the life and times of Tan Sri Dr Tan Chin Tuan, one of the greatest bankers and history makers in Singapore. It's always inspiring to read biographies of great people that had lived and are still living in our times.

I've learnt more about Singapore's history too. Didn't know that so many big name companies are OCBC-linked! Like Raffles Hotel, Robinson, F&N, Great Eastern Life...etc.

Great men change history!!

Feel a sudden rush of patriotic feelings...hee...hee...feel more Singaporean haha!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • wah his book is out already?
    He is my late boss. Used to go to his house for lunch every week or every 2 weeks this year.

    By Blogger Tiger, at 9:20 PM  

  • The book that I read is published in 2003. It's a good read. I enjoyed it ;-)

    It must enriching working under such influential boss who made history in Singapore ;-)

    By Blogger Dee, at 12:25 AM  

  • oh... i thought it was a new one. There's this lady working on a new book in my office. I think she was working on it since 2 years ago already and I believe its almost done. Although I didn't know there already was a book about him. Haha... yeah. Its an interesting and very nice company to work in.

    By Blogger Tiger, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home