Reminiscence

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Trio fellows..and Mika


Today I went to the pet shop together with my sis. We saw cute little rabbits jumping around. It brought sweet memories of the trio fellows in my family. We had them since December 2001. They are called Phoebe, Lewis and Ellwe. They were so small and active when they were young. Ellwe died last year when I was in Rome.

Phoebe and Lewis are great buddies. It is sweet to see Phoebe and Lewis together most of the time. They will take care of each other. When I disturb Lewis, Phoebe will come to Lewis' defence.

Mika, a new addition to the family is also the youngest among them. She is a bit tempermental but loves to be doted.

3 Comments:

  • Sooooooooooo cute!!! Do they flop when you carry them?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

  • Flop? U mean jump around? They are pretty ok when I carry them ;-) They like to be stroked.

    By Blogger Dee, at 10:11 AM  

  • In general pets like to be stroked coz it reminds them of their mums licking them clean when young. Very soothing. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home