Reminiscence

Friday, April 14, 2006

Ravi Zacharias - His early days

The first chapter of Ravi Zacharias’ memoirs is online at the Ravi Zacharias International Ministries website. It’s an excellent read and an interesting look at the childhood experiences that shaped his faith and theology. Among the experiences he relates are a harrowing family crisis as his younger brother neared death, Ravi’s initial rejection of Christianity after an encounter with a pair of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and other events from his youth in India that he now looks back at through the window of faith.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the recommendation. I really enjoyed reading his testimony, I think what he said about communicating with our parents is so true. Maybe I will put it up in my blog to advise the young people.

    Quote: "For one, I wish I had talked more to my parents about their past and about my ancestors. What did they know? What were the stories of their lives? What made each one the way they were? Now it is too late for that, for my parents have both passed away. "

    By Blogger Lam Chun See, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home