Reminiscence

Monday, March 20, 2006

Strange sightings...and sweet surprise!

Today is a happening day!!

I accepted a job offer today. Praise the Lord!

When I was out in the afternoon, I noticed a man with some strange things dangling from his bag. I was disgusted when I knew what they were. It was the first time that I saw man using them as key chains. He and his friends kept staring at a girl. I think the girl observed their stare. They left the station together with the girl. I prayed for the girl's safety.

Another strange sighting. I saw a tall boy or teenager in school uniform. He is so tall that he needs to bend his head to exit the train. Being too tall has its inconvenience too!!

I received a surprise email from a Czech friend that I knew in Prague. She shared with me her wedding photos taken one month ago. She is a Christian whom I met at KFC when I was in Prague for the Europe Church Camp. Earlier she even wrote me a testimony of how she met her husband. Wow!! It's amazing how God bring people together and how He led us to know each other in a faraway land at KFC.

8 Comments:

  • Congrats on the job offer!!! That's really good news. Remember to share where! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

  • Praise God! Congratulations on the job offer! =)

    By Blogger Prisca, at 11:42 PM  

  • Congratulations! An end to your job hunting episodes. Btw, what did the man use as key chains? I catch no balls.

    By Blogger ET, at 12:08 PM  

  • Thanks for your well-wishes.

    Epg, may I know who are u? I do not want to describe what this thing is in public. It's really disgusting.

    By Blogger Dee, at 9:02 AM  

  • For His eye is on the sparrow ......

    Hope you know the rest of the song.

    By Blogger Lam Chun See, at 10:24 AM  

  • I don't think I know this song, "His eyes is on the sparrow". But I think the song is quite meaningful. I got it from the internet.

    Jessica Simpson - His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics

    Why should I feel discouraged,
    Why should the shadows come,
    Why should my heart feel so lonely,
    And long for heav'n and home,
    When Jesus is my portion,
    A constant Friend is He;
    His eye is on the sparrow,
    And I know He watches me.

    Chorus:
    I sing because I'm happy,
    I sing because I'm free;
    For His eye is on the sparrow,
    And I know He watches me.

    I sing because I'm happy,
    I sing because I'm free;
    His eye is on the sparrow,
    And I know He watches
    And i know he watches i know he watches me.

    I sing because I'm happy,
    I sing because I'm free;
    His eye is on the sparrow,
    And I know He watches me

    I sing because I'm happy,
    I sing because I'm free;
    His eye is on the sparrow,
    And I know He watches me

    I sing because I'm happy,
    I sing because I'm free;
    His eye is on the sparrow,
    And I know He watches me

    I sing because I'm happy,
    I sing because I'm free;
    His eye is on the sparrow,
    And I know He watches, i know he watches, i know he watches
    I know,i know, i know, i know, i know, i know , i know
    I know he watches me

    By Blogger Dee, at 10:46 AM  

  • Oh it's a beautiful song. We often sing it during our family worship sessions.

    By Blogger Lam Chun See, at 10:35 PM  

  • Terry, surprise to hear from you. Thanks for the well-wishes. It's a good time catching up with Delia and what Peru team is doing in Peru. Thank God for all of you ;-)

    By Blogger Dee, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home