Reminiscence

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wow!! I received a beautiful card from Anne today. Didn't know that she is so creative!!


Today Pastor Ben shared a very good sermon about Sex and Spirituality ;-)

After service, we went to Crystal Jade Kitchen for lunch with the unit. Thawn and Siew joined us too. They are here for holiday in Singapore. They will leave for Switzerland tonight. Good to catch with them. I remembered those days when we were in Basel helping them with their wedding ;-)

Our CG shot outside Plaza Singapura

After lunch, some of us went to Riverwalk to learn guitar from our 'master' Albert. He taught us open chords. I need to practise and brush up on my strumming. I tend to play too fast....:p A worship song becomes a praise song..haha!!

A fruitful and great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home