Reminiscence

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The comfort of life...

A gift from Lima, Peru.

I invited Delia, my secondary school friend to my house for lunch today. She is serving in Hope Lima, Peru but now back in Singapore for holiday. We had rosti and sausages for our lunch together.

She has been living in Peru for 3 years already. Time flies and the church there in Hope Peru has about 30-40 people. Thank God for such sacrifical people who are willing to uproot themselves from the comfort of life in Singapore to serve others in a foreign land and to be a blessing to them.

It's not easy to leave all and go overseas to serve others. I had my little share of experience. Thank God for her and the team. May God bless and guide Hope Lima, Peru abundantly in all that they put their hands to do ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home