Reminiscence

Sunday, November 27, 2005

27 Nov 05 - Flash back...

Midco told me today that I was 'heartless' before my trip to Rome. "Heartless". What a word to describe me! But I think it's true in some sense. I'm glad that this trip has transformed me. I discovered that something changes within me since my return from Rome. I do not get irriated and impatient easily. I am more patient and forgiving for things not done properly. Thinking to myself...hmm..what has caused this change?

Maybe the close relationship with the team and the regular communication with one another help me to see myself clearly and I have to deal with my flaws upfront when I was in Rome.

A molding period for me to see myself clearly and to see who God really is in my life. I'm glad that I've changed a part of me...still more work needs to be done ;p

God is good all the time!!

1 Comments:

  • It's quite true of what you had said. There are still many parts of us needed to be worked out by God. Cheers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home