Reminiscence

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Standard Chartered Marathon

J, my sister, brother and I just signed up for Standard Chartered Half Marathon on 7 Dec 2008.

I did my first half marathon in 2004 (see photo on the left). I really felt very good after completing the run. It felt like I have did something great and challenging in my life. Maybe one of these days I will try FULL marathon ;p

My company will fully sponsored this run which makes it a good reason for me to participate this year ;)

I have not been running regularly and I will only have 4 more months to shape up. It is time for me to regain the lost ground and to remove any mental block that will hinder me to complete the run. It's a physical and mental challenge.
I am looking forward to run with my family. Our first time running together ;)

"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. " - Hebrews 12:11

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home