Reminiscence

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sweet Indulgence

I have a dream of being one of the best chef around...haha...will this dream come to pass?? We'll see...keke..

Yesterday I went for my first dessert making class at Bentfork Cooking School. Out of the 6 students, 3 students of them drove all the way from KL to attend this class.

We learnt how to make:

1. Lime & Jasmine Parfait
2. Tiramisu
3. Mille Feuille of Summer Fruits with Vanilla Sabayon
4. Chocolate Hazelnut cake

Too much sweet stuff for the night ;p

Next month, there is a pasta class. Probably I will go. I love pasta!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • thanks for the encouragement.
    how much was the cake baking lessons? and how many? just one?

    My mum teaches student in school but i feel like learning from outside haha...

    yah man, be the best Hope chef?
    hopeful chef?
    Chef Hope? haha

    By Blogger Tiger, at 3:00 PM  

  • The dessert class costs $60 from 7-9pm. Only one session. Demo only. No hands-on. There's another cooking school which is quite good. Check out www.creativeculinaire.com.

    Your mom teaches cooking too?? What kind of food?

    By Blogger Dee, at 3:33 PM  

  • she teaches home economics in sec school :)
    so i presume all kinds of food.
    what? demo only no hands-on, that is no good. I saw this tv drama, they go some place learn to make chocolate but dunno is it just for that drama or really got this place that teaches chocolate making.

    By Blogger Tiger, at 9:23 PM  

  • yes..some cooking schools do teach you how to make chocolate. I think creative culinaire teaches/hands-on on chocolate making in Aug. You can check out the website and ask for Aug schedule.

    You like chocolate or your the other half..keke..?

    By Blogger Dee, at 10:57 PM  

  • lol. was just an idea I caught from TV :)
    wanted to go but dunno any lobangs. I think no one dislikes chocolate. Just the degree of how much they like right? :P (unless allergic or some special case I guess :P)

    By Blogger Tiger, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home