Reminiscence

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Poor Lewis

It has been an eventful morning. Lewis was caged and he was furious and he tried to force his way out of the cage using his teeth. He broke this front upper tooth and he was having difficulty breathing. I was so shocked and worried! I quicked called my sister in Taiwan and told her what happened then J and I drove down to Animal Clinic to treat Lewis. I prayed for him on our way there that God will preserve him.

We waited for almost 2 hours before Lewis was "checked out" from the clinic. While waiting we chatted with a few pet owners about their pets and their experience with animals. Quite interesting!

It must be a painful experience for Lewis. He was tearing and it pained my heart to see him teared and breathing so hard. We met the vet and was told that Lewis needed to do minor surgery to remove his tooth as it is affecting his breathing. As much as we would like to preserve his only upper front tooth, it has to be removed.


His only front tooth is gone....;(

Thank God that He preserves this little one.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home