Reminiscence

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Kawan go Melaka

It has been a long time since I last blogged. Just a brief update to all on what has been happening in my life.

I just came back from Malacca for our "Kawan go Melaka" adult getaway over the weekend. Kawan means friend in Malay. It was a good getaway indeed from the busy lifestyle in Singapore. I had an opportunity to spend extended time with brothers and sisters in Christ from Hope Singapore and also to dedicate time to spend with Him. During this camp, God reminded me of who He is in my life.
We played captain ball at the beach with the unit. A good game.

I enjoyed playing pictionary with my CG. I saw the crazy side of them. It was delightful to see the laughter and joy on their faces. I thank God for all friends that He has placed in my life.


The newlywed, David and Andrea, are now in Bali for their honeymoon after the getaway.

I just realised that I am quite slow in responsing to issues, be it good or bad, emotionally. I appear cool and unaffected when I hear good or bad news. Only after several hours later then I will start to feel happy or sad. So my friends, if you think that I am cool or 'cold-blooded', you are very wrong. It's just that your friend here is slow..hehe.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the camp photos Dee. Never knew Pictionary can be such a riot!! =)

    By Blogger peishanyeo, at 2:15 AM  

  • Ya..I've never enjoyed Pictionary so much..haha!! It's the company :-)

    By Blogger Dee, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home