Reminiscence

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Physical and mental exercise

I have not been jogging for a few weeks. Getting lazy...I used to be disciplined to set aside time to exercise at least 2-3 times a week. It requires more effort for me to exercise as compared to those days when exercising is habitual. Once we miss once, we will miss twice, thrice....then it becomes a habit that we do not exercise regularly. It is the same with our brain. Jay recently shared with me a method to improve concentration by doing mental calculation by multiplying 87 and 87. Try different combination of the numbers. Initially when I tried, I get tired and lazy of remembering the numbers. After several tries, it helps me to focus to think clearly. Hope this simple mental exercise helps you too ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home