Reminiscence

Monday, April 09, 2007

Close of my travel chapter

I would like to close this chapter on my Vietnam trip. Overall, it has been a great and invaluable trip. I saw many new and interesting things, met new friends, understand the history of Vietnam, saw the lives of the locals, shopping and great food....etc. The Vietnameses are very friendly and helpful.

Recommend all who have not been there to go. Go there with an open mind and you will be surprised by the many news things you see and experience, and the people you meet.

Check out Jay's blog from his perspective on our Vietnam trip.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Nice pictures. And I finally get what you meant by the wartime tunnel being really small - it's quite amazing!

    By Blogger peishanyeo, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home