Reminiscence

Monday, November 20, 2006

Guess who is this?

Guess who was swimming in the sea?

It was my first time to Bintan. I was there with "Priscilla and party". In the resort that we stayed, everything can be transacted using Singapore dollar. Though we are in Indonesia, we are paying Singapore market rate for our food and accommodation. The resort must have earned lots of $$.

Jay, Ming Chong, Sarah and I went cycling but we could cycling out of the resort. Ming Chong and Sarah to go for go-carting. Jay and I continued to cycle to the kelong where we had our dinner the night before. Took this beautiful picture.


We discovered some gems at the seashore.


Thank God for the good weather when we were there and the good time of fellowship we had esp. with my caregroup. Saw the crazy side of Alvin and Jon when we played taboo. We went for karaoke but we were disappointed as the songs were really ancient and we needed to wait for a few minutes before the next song was ready for us to sing. I barely sang any song because it did not show up even in one hour.

Check out more interesting stuff we did on Tiger's blog and more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home