Reminiscence

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

9 Sep 06 MacRitchie Reservoir - Tree Top Walk

We started our journey at the spot marked red and we walked one big round back to almost the same spot.

2 weeks ago, Anne, Patrick, Jay, Jon and I went to St Theresa Home to do our regular volunteer work. After that Alvin joined us for lunch and then we headed towards tree-top walk at MacRitchie Reservoir. Patrick left us for another appointment. We started at about 230pm and the sky was dark when we finished. It was indeed a long walk. It has been a long time since I walked such a long distance. If I ran, I think I can cover probably less than half the time we spent walking.


Though a long walk, I enjoyed the company and took several good pictures.


On our way back to the main reservoir, Jay and I were 'attacked' by a fierce monkey. Probably this monkey wanted to have food.

After a hard day of walking, we went to Hans' restaurant for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home