Reminiscence

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"Yes" and "Amen"

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. - 2 Cor 1:20

Amen!! The name of the Lord be praised!!

I am simply amazed by God's grace in my life. He answered specifically to what I asked of him end June this year with regards to my job search. I prayed and asked Him to open the right door for me. I asked Him to provide me a suitable job in July and preferably in International Trade.

I finished my 3-month contract end June and I started looking for a job early July. I thank God for all my friends, ex-colleagues and even MNCs whom I liaised with called me and helped me to look for jobs. I am grateful and thankful to all of them. Their acts have touched my life.

Do not be anxious about anything but in everything in prayer and petition to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Indeed, I am not anxious throughout the month as I know He will provide and take care of me. During one of the Sunday services in church, I felt very strongly God's fatherly love for me.

The HR department of a European MNC called me on 31 July 06 to offer me the position that I applied for. The job will require me to handle trade related issues in a specific region. Wow!!

I thank God for His faithfulness in my life. Thanks to all my friends who helped and prayed for me too. Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home