Reminiscence

Friday, July 14, 2006

Italy - FIFA World Cup Championship

It was my first time watching FIFA World Cup. I am not an avid football fan. I prefer swimming and basketball to football. Maybe because I stayed in Rome, Italy for about 6 months, I have certain affinity towards this country.

I crawled out of bed at 3am to watch the semi-final game between Italy and Germany. Italy entered the final by winning 2-0 against Germany. I was excited.

I saw on the front page of New Paper that the feng shui masters predicted that France will be the champion. Even feng shui wants to have a hand in the world cup. If the prediction of the feng shui masters is wrong, does it mean that all that they profess about feng shui is wrong?

I watched the final game between Italy and France at 2am in the morning. It was an exciting game and I never felt so watching a football game in my life before. Personally I think Italy deserved to win because the team was definitely stronger than France.

I enjoyed watching the joy and thrill in the eyes of the players when they scored a goal. It was exhilarating. I think in our lives when we score the goals of our life, the joy and excitement are unspeakable.

The fengshui masters' prediction was wrong. Italy won the FIFA World Cup Championship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home