Reminiscence

Sunday, November 11, 2007

3-10 Nov 2007 - Shanghai

My chinese colleagues Elva (left), Amelia (right) and myself (centre)

Just came back from training in Shanghai. The weather is cool at around 12-18 degree celsius. I bought a few long sleeves top when I was there. I did not bring enough clothes ;p Shanghai is the business hub in China. I am impressed when I walked down Nanjing Road at night in Shanghai.

A big Coca-Cola advertisement

I extended my trip to catch up with Liujie whom I have not met for more than 5 years. I also met up with his wife and another friend.

He brought me to an 'ancient' city on the west part of Shanghai. We took a public tranport for about 1.5 hours. It looks like Hoi An in Vietnam. Many small stores side-by-side and across the stores along an alley.


Some local products.

Liujie

Dee

Share with you some interesting pictures I took in Shanghai.

This tree is very special.

People use the dried fruit as scrub.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home