Reminiscence

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Captivating

Today I met a lady to collect a book called "Captivating: Unveiling the mystery of a woman's soul". We were connected to each other through Freecycle. We had a brief conversation about yourself and I am impressed with her giving spirit. She enjoyed and was captivated by this book. She bought 5 extra books to give them away to bless others. I was one of the blessed recipients. Thank God for such people who have a big heart for others.

Prior to meeting this lady, I received an SMS from a friend who told me that she had an article to share with me. I gave her a call while I was waiting for the lady. It is amazing how God works! My friend was sharing to me about an article from "Captivating" which I would be collecting shortly.

After collecting this book, I walked down from Dhoby Guat to Somerset for lunch. After lunch, I went to Times Bookshop at Centrepoint and I bumped into my ex-collegue who is also a good friend of mine. I shared with him my 'little' experience with God ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home